The voting process for Patriotic Service Awards 2017 has close. We look forward to the Patriotic Service Awards 2017 ceremony on the 25th of November in Lagos.
PATRIOTIC SERVICE AWARDS 2017
The project ‘Patriotic service Awards’ is geared towards reviving patriotism by celebrating individuals who have rendered selfless service to the nation.
It will also acknowledge companies as well as organizations that have been able to live up to its corporate social responsibilities, not only in the environment where they exist, but to the nation at large.
Attention will also be given to persons in government of proven integrity, whose practices as well as policies, are devoid of corruption and engender peace, development, integration and national unity.
The motivation behind this project is to bring to the fore, individuals, personalities whose personal sacrifice towards humanity and nation building, have escaped recognition.
The most voted for in each category, will emerge the winner and will be presented with the Patriotic Service Awards.
CALL FOR VOTING
In furtherance of Patriotic Service, Commitment to productivity, Improvement in the economy and the ideals of excellence in service. The Patriotic Service Platform has instituted the Patriotic Service Awards to take place annually.
2. AWARDS OBJECTIVES
The project ‘Patriotic Service Awards’ is designed with the following aims and objectives
– To encourage patriotism and selfless service in our nation; by celebrating individuals, corporate organizations and persons in government who have made noteworthy efforts in this direction.
-To rebrand Nigeria by promoting the aforementioned virtues; patriotism, nationalism, integrity as well as reviving individual and corporate responsibility.
– To reduce corruption to the barest minimum, discourage unnecessary accumulation of wealth and self aggrandizement.
– To promote peace, development, integration and national unity.
– To create positive role models for the youths of the nation.
3. VOTING PROCESS
The link beside each category is the Patriotic Service rendered to Nigerians. To vote text PSA number of the category Name of the Nominee to 33811 OR bit.ly/VOTEPSA2017. Voting start on the 16th October and close on the 30th October.
4. NOMINEES FOR PSA2017
1. MERITORIOUS SERVICE AWARD http://bit.ly/2xNw4Rl
2. SELFLESS SERVICE AWARD http://bit.ly/2yuFdx0
ENGR AKARI THANKGOD GODSGIFT
3. PRODUCTIVITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AWARD http://bit.ly/2ytwDgq
AIR MARSHAL SADIQUE ABUBAKAR
4. SCHOLARSHIP ACHIEVEMENT AWARD http://bit.ly/2zvUkEP
APOSTLE MRS EUNICE GORDON OSAGIEDE
5.EXEMPLARY LEADERSHIP MERIT AWARD http://bit.ly/2ywFVKO
HON. DAUDA KAKO ARE
HON, OMOSEDE IGBINEDOIN
6. BEST ARTIST FOR HUMANITARIAN SERVICE http://bit.ly/2zfHTw7
7. BEST GOVERNOR IN EDUCATION http://bit.ly/2yRk9Cs
AMINU WAZIRI TAMBUWAL
8. BEST GOVERNOR IN INFRASTRUCTURE http://bit.ly/2ihYOuy
9. BEST GOVERNOR IN HEALTH http://bit.ly/2iizfJY
AMINU WAZIRI TAMBUWAL
10. BEST PERFORMING GOVERNOR http://bit.ly/2kYcgFc
NASIR EL RUFAI
11. BEST PERFORMING SENATOR ( Constituency Projects) http://bit.ly/2zfCAN6
SOLOMON OLAMILEKAN ADEOLA
BALA IBN NAALLAH
12. BEST PERFORMING REPRESENTATIVE (Constituency Projects) http://bit.ly/2yuKgxk
HON. FEMI GBAJABIAMILA
HON. OGUNDU KINGSLEY CHINDA
HON. FESTUS EDUGHELE
13. BEST PERFORMING FIRST LADY http://bit.ly/2ghd0A1
NKECHI CAROLINE IKPEAZU ABIA STATE
MRS. FEYISETAN FAYOSE EKITI
DR. ZAINAB ATIKU BAGUDU KEBBI STATE –
DAME EDITH OKOWA DELTA STATE
14. BEST COMPANY IN EDUCATION http://bit.ly/2ijLbuZ
15. BEST COMPANYIN HEALTH CARE http://bit.ly/2gMhkaP
16. BEST COMPANY IN YOUTH EMPOWERMENT http://bit.ly/2gr0VvR
17. BEST COMPANY IN COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT http://bit.ly/2yuxjnt
18. BEST COMPANY IN MEDIA http://bit.ly/2yPPmWy
19.. BEST COMPANY IN CHILDREN PROGRAMME http://bit.ly/2ztzjuF
20. BEST FOUNDATION IN EDUCATION http://bit.ly/2ghcBNV
SIR EMEKA OFFOR FOUNDATION
21. BEST FOUNDATION IN HEALTH http://bit.ly/2ijpgnM
MENTALLY AWARE NIGERIA INITIATIVE (MANI)
SUN OF HOPE FOUNDATION