The Ebonyi State governor, Chief David Umahi, Within the two years of his administration, there have been numerous achievements on Infrastructure. In the area of road construction, the governor came into the administration at a time the state needed critical infrastructure especially internal roads in the state capital which hitherto was in a deplorable state and serious decay. The governor has completed over 39 urban roads within the capital city of Abakaliki.
In the education sector, embark on massive reconstruction of schools and equipping of such schools across the state. Currently, the state government has renovated dilapidated ones, completed new ones which were recently commissioned.
In the health sector built the first virology centre in the South East from scratch in other to reduce the number of deaths the state recorded for lassa fever and other epidemics.
Security- the government built a security communication centre for security agencies in the state. It also renovated the state Police Headquarters in Abakaliki.
Urban renewal- Three flyovers are being constructed on the Abakaliki-Enugu expressway to help reduce traffic in the city. Two other flyovers at Vanco junco and Union Bank junction.
Street lights have been put in most streets in the city for aesthetics and security purposes. Three new roundabouts with water fountains have also been completed.
Governor Wike’s focus on state-wide infrastructural development has been premised on employment generation and community empowerment.
Some of the key road projects include:
1. Rehabilitation/Maintenance of some roads and drains, tagged “Operation Zero Potholes” in Port Harcourt metropolis (additional Works) (Ahoada Road, Force Avenue, Churchill and Creek Road, Evo and Woji Road, Tombia Extension, Ohiamini Road, Ogbunabali Road, Sokoto Road, Eleme Flyover, Kolokuma Road)
2. Rehabilitation of Industry Road
3. Construction Of Internal Roads and Drains In G.S.S Rumuokwuta in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area
4. Rehabilitation of marine base junction and Moscow road roundabout and laying of kerb stone and concreting of the island
5. Construction of Eagle Island – lioabuchi By-Pass, Port Harcourt.
6. Reconstruction of Roads in D/Line, PHC.
7. Dualization of Azikiwe Road (UTC) Junction
NAME OF PROJECT – LGA OBALGA
8. Reconstruction of Diobu Roads (Nnokam Road, Chief Amadi Street, Elechi Street, Odioma Street, Ekwe Street, Wokoma Lane, Azikiwe Street, Ojoto Street, Adelabu Street, Abel Jumbo Street, Ikwerre Rd By Education Bus Stop By The Flyover To Abonnema Wharf Road, Abakaliki Street, Anokwuru Street, Nkoro (Nsuka) Street, > Nnewi Street, Okolabiri Street, Osina Street, Azikwe Lane, Ataba Street, Wokoma Street, Enwume Ave, Ejekwu St., Nnokam Street, Bishop Okoye Street, Wobo Street, Elechi Beach Road, Lumumba Street and Joinkrama St.)
9. Rehabilitation of Agip Gate to Eagle – Island- lloabuchi link Road Junction and Wike Road in Obio /Akpo L.G.A
10. Rehabilitation of Abuja Bypass, Mile III Diobu, Port Harcourt
11. Rehabilitation of Rumuola By Boricamp Junction To Rumuola Flyover, Rumuola Overhead Bridge By Rumuadolu Road To Presidential Hotel, Eliozu East-West Road By The Overhead Bridge
12. Rehabilitation of SARS (Nelson Mandela) Road, Rukpakwolushi-Eligbolo Road and Agip Road
13. Rehabilitation of Okocha Mgbuodohia Roads, Rumuolumeni As a Replacement For East/West – Ogbakiri-Degema-Abonnema Road
14. Construuction of Eneka-Rumuapu-Rukpokwu and Miniorlu – Mgbuakara – Eliaparawo RoadsConstruction of Owabie Road, Canaan Avenue and Ozurunha Street, Off Orazi, all in Rumuowabie Community in Rumuopirikom Town- Eneka- Rumuapu Completed (Miniolu Ongoing)
15. Reconstruction of Rumuagholu-Airport Road “A” L=2550m Spur to Nkpolu East/West Road “B” L = 1170m and Spur to International Market Road “C” L= 1675m
16. Rehabilitation of Rumukalagbor Road (the link road between Elekahia and Aba Road), Rumuibekwe Road and Eliohani Road
17. Rehabilitation of Mid-King Perekule Road to Woji Road, Port Harcourt
18. Reconstruction of Eliozu-Rumunduru-Oroigwe- Elimgbu Road/Bridge in Obio/Apkor LGA
19. Rehabilitation of Aba Road (Artillery Phase 1 – Phase 2 With CBN Junction, Rivers State Secretariat Complex Access Roads
21. Reconstruction of Woji Road From Old Aba Road to Alcon Road, Woji Town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area- Completed
21. Repair of Potholes Road Section Rumuokoro- Rukpokwu Roundabout-Police Check Point
22. Consultant, Design and Supervision of Reconstruction of Eliozu-Rumunduru-Oroigwe- Elimgbu Road
23. Construction of Rumualugo-Alakahia and Igbogo- Choba Roads – Rumualugo- Alakahia
24. Construction of Ozuoba-Rumuosi & Rumuokparali-Choba
25. Rehabilitation of Aker Road, Rumuolumeni in Obio/Akport Local Government Area
26. Rehabilitation of Rumuola Section of the Port Harcourt Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt
27. Dualization of Rumukrushi-Eneka-lgwuruta Road.
28. Construction of Abuioma-Woji Road/Bridge.
29. Construction of Akpajo-Woji Road/Bridge.
GOVERNOR ABDULLAHI UMAR GANDUJE KANO STATE
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State infrastructural development around rural and urban areas of Kano.
Without a doubt the previous administration of Kwankwaso/Ganduje had recorded remarkable achievements in urban infrastructural development .
NYSC MODEL PRIMARY SCHOOL TUDUN WADA DANKADAI ZONAL SECRETARY KANO SOUTH
ikin Titin IYAKA ROAD kenan Wanda mai girma gwamnan kano Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje keyi